Renovation of a residential building.
In a project in Ystad, Sweden, M BOOM STHLM Filial carried out a renovation of a residential building that included:
- scaffolding assembly / dismantling
- tile disassembly / assembly
- based on the customer’s wishes, the tile was not cleaned to preserve its historical appearance
- dismantling / assembly of old lathe and roof film
tinplate work (chimney, gutter, etc.)
- dismantling of old rainwater pipes and installation of new pipes
- indoor dismantling works
- various interior works
- ordering the necessary materials and ensuring delivery from Latvia.
The project was carried out in partnership with a private individual who receives a tax credit for the renovation of their property in Sweden.
Location: Ystad, Sweden
Timeframe: March – May 2019